Equipment in the FIRST-Lab can only be used after an on-site training by the responsible person. Equipment training is only provided to users who already gained access to FIRST-Lab. Each piece of equipment has two responsible persons. They can be contacted via email using the link on the corresponding equipment website.
Hints and tips:
- Please only request a training for a particular equipment when you really need it. Do not collect equipment trainings like credit points.
- If you plan to do just one test with an equipment, e.g. a test deposition, please ask the person responsible for the equipment for assistance.
- Provide information about your sample and your process when applying for the training so that the responsible can tailor the training to your needs.
- Best results will be obtained by an experienced user. Therefore, have samples ready to start to practice right after the training.
- Take notes during the training so that you do not miss on detailed information.